Sunday, August 8, 2010

Furniture Art
















I've re-taken up a hobby this summer. I love finding pieces of furniture at 2nd hand stores and making them into fun and unique pieces.


It's something I certainly would be interested in turning into a business of some kind.
This is a nightstand I did for my sister. Her room has Indian themed decor and she wanted a table to match. We found this 3 tiered table at a Goodwill for 5 dollars. It was white before, but now has a lot of colors.
I did this with acrylics and a gold paint pen. Everything is hand drawn and it's all sealed with polyeurathane. The pictures are varying views of the table and it's different levels.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous. You are truly talented and would do well if a business stemmed from such crafty work. <3

    ReplyDelete